Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sweet Baby

"Just Add Baby" is the request over at Just Add Ink, and as I have been wanting an excuse to use this sweet bunny for some time now, I decided to join the challenge.  Instead of opting for pink or blue, I have stayed fairly neutral with Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey on lots of lovely baby white.


All supplies are Stampin' Up:  
Card stock:  Whisper White and Lost Lagoon
DSP:  Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamp:  Baby, We've Grown

Happy World Card Making Day to all
Mary

Edited to Add:  Thanks to the team at Just Add Ink for giving me an honourable mention for this card.  I was tickled pink. M

8 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Mary, this is just adorable! Great colours and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Jodene said...

Love the bolder colours you have chosen and that bunny is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

Christine Blain said...

Oh, Mary, this is beautiful! I love the softly coloured bunny, and your fabulous colour choices. Great layout, too; I just love your card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful great shapes and colours. And a very cute bunny. Chantell JAI

stampingshanni said...

Adorable card Mary and I love your blog - so refreshing and engaging. Popped over via JAI this week and so glad that I did - really like what you do. Cheers

Louise Sharp said...

Very cute! Love your choice of colour combo with staying neutral, I find that so hard with baby cards! Thanks for playing along to JAI this week. Louise xo

Tina said...

Your card is fabulous Mary! The rabbit is just adorable and the colours you've chosen are perfect. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

Rachel Palmieri said...

Such a sweet card Mary, love the colours you chose.