Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A happy St Patrick's Day to be sure, to be sure.

I hope you all have a very happy St Patrick's Day tomorrow.  I have some wonderful Irish friends so had to get a couple of cards made for them.  I only have one small four leaf clover stamp and wondered what I could do this year and then remembered that I had seen some punch work somewhere out there in blogland and the card grew from there.  The leprechaun and the pot of gold were very easy to make, but it seemed to take me ages to match up the layers on the card.


Front and back views here.
I do hope the wording is right - it should say "Happy St Patrick's Day" if my information is correct.  Nearly all Stampin Up product on this one.  Garden Green and Tangerine Tango card stock with designer paper from the Patterns Pack 2.
Hope you all have a lucky day tomorrow.
Mary

1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

Ooh don't the eyes just set it off beautifully. Hope your Irish friends enjoyed receiving their cards.