Thursday, August 25, 2011

Look what I won

While busy posting my cards a few days ago I completely forgot to tell you about a lovely surprise I received.  I have been lurking around blogs for ages and started to leave comments to let people know their work is admired.

I came upon a blog hop from Case Study and left a comment on a blog that was new to me and I was very lucky to have been chosen at random as the winner of some goodies.   I have copied this photo from Sue Kohler's blog to show you my bundle of supplies.


Two very cute MFT stamps which I know will be great to use on cards for my Granddaughter's little friends; some pretty striped twine, Annabelle ribbons and rhinestones and some of the cardstock to use with Copics.  Maybe I will have to try the copics because Sue does such lovely cards with them.  What a great way to get to try something new.

Thank you again for my gift Sue.

So now I need to get brave enough to enter a card into a competition.  On a couple of occasions I have made cards for that purpose but never quite get around to working out how to enter them.

Mary

2 comments:

From the Attic said...

Congratulations on your win Mary. Well done. You should really enter your beautiful cards in competitions. You are so talented.

Julie Marshall said...

Lucky you! Now the fun part...creating with them. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Of course I had to hop on over and check yours out ;) Love your blog design.