Thursday, March 14, 2013

All boxed up

While waiting for new supplies to arrive,  I spent some time re-organising and found quite a few left over stamped images.  A few weeks back I made a box (see page 166 of the current Stampin Up catalogue) to hold a set of cards and rather than use current papers, I used a retired pack of SU Secret Garden Kit.  The finished box had been residing on my desk since then and I realised that many of the images would work well with that set. 
I did get rather carried away with the project and the set now comprises 12 cards, and I have the perfect recipient for it too - a lovely neighbour who is always so effusive about my cards.  I know she will appreciate it for her Birthday.
and here are some of the cards:

 
 
 
  
I am trying to get into the habit of using more of the beautiful dsp instead of hoarding it.
Cheers,
Mary

No comments: