Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A little bird

Over at Just Add Ink the challenge this week is to use three of the lovely new Stampin' Up In Colors - Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana on a card.  As I haven't ordered any of these colours as yet, I have used Crumb Cake and Pool Party.
 
I was taken with the simplicity of the card Jo Eades made and decided to go for a clean and simple card for a change.  Now that I look at my card I realise that it has turned out to be pretty much a case of Jo's sample, although that was not my intention as all of the ingredients are completely different. 



All SU supplies used on this one except for the little sentiment.
 
Cheers
Mary

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is very sweet, Mary. I love the embossing folders you've used (and really should show a little more love to my own Bird Builder punch, I think!). Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)