Friday, September 13, 2013

Razzleberry challenge

I was very unsure of the colours The Paper Players chose this week but surprisingly they look great together.

This card is not what I originally intended, due to the fact that I found the embossed piece in the Pool Party folder, so like Topsy it just grew from there.

 
All supplies are from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Elements of Style;  Made for You
Card:  Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party; Whisper White; Basic Black
Tools:  Big Shot; punches
 
Cheers
Mary

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Mary! I love the white image. The black blow with the pearl is gorgeous. I love the butterflies and how you placed them. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, very pretty...the black ribbon and butterflies are quite striking! So glad you were able to play with my colors this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So elegant and beautiful, Mary! The image really pops stamped in white and I love the dimension from the butterflies. Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Unknown said...

This is really pretty Mary! I love the black butterflies...very unusual. The embossed image is beautiful too! :)
Lizy xx