Sunday, November 2, 2014

Well, Hello Gorgeous

That probably should read Hello Scrumptious, but either way I just love this cupcake stamp and as soon as I saw this week's Just Add Ink challenge I knew what was going in that circle.  I had intended to keep the card the same orientation as the sketch, but decided it looked better turned into portrait mode.


Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:   Avery Elle Cupcakes
Card:             Stampin' Up Whisper White; SU DSP In Color collection 2013-2015
Inks:              Copic markers
 
Just love the icing on the cupcake!
Mary

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is such a lovely card, Mary. Gorgeous colours, and the addition of the little doily is a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

Ha - I can just imagine a few people would look at at cupcake like that and think - well hello gorgeous :) It's beautifully coloured Mary and I love the extra doily touch! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Lisa Eaton said...

This is stunning, I loove that cupcake and the mix of colour & texture is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Love the little doily at the bottom and the way you have coloured the cup cake - particularly the wrapper. It looks very real. Chantell JAI

Nikki Spencer said...

I do love this card Mary! Your cupcake colouring is lovely, great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

Oh Yum! That cupcake looks good enough to devour! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

lostinpaper said...

One of my fave cupcakes ever, and I just LOVE that sweet little doily that you added, it's perfect Mary!