Sunday, September 26, 2010

Return of the Razzleberry

I promised I'd be back with a card to match the razzleberry acceptance card I made. 

Today was the "Open House Afternoon Tea" to celebrate this special 70th Birthday, so I can now show you the matching stair step card. 




The flower stamp is from the SU Fifth Avenue set and it makes lovely crisp images which are so easy to cut out.  The card stock is Whisper White and of course, Razzleberry with some Razzleberry ribbon as well.  The SU bird punch is so handy for making leaves.
I haven't actually made a bird card with it yet. 

I will have another Razzleberry card to show you next time then I promise I will move on to another colour.

Cheers
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your razzleberry card, so much cutting out, what a wonderful 70th card

Sue Madex said...

Ooh I do love those flowers done in Razzleberry. What a lovely stair card.