Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Merry Christmouse for JAI

Just Add Ink have a colour challenge for us this week.  Not the colours I would normally reach for, and certainly not your usual Christmas colours, but as the Merry Mice set was right in front of me that is the one I went with.  I have tried something a little different. 

I knew what I wanted to do - strip of dsp down one side; partial cutout of the mouse; and very clean and simple!!  Right!  - after an hour of searching I finally found some stripes in the Floral Boutique pack and went with that. 


I found this one harder to photograph than usual.  I seem to have shadows everywhere today. 
Cheers,

5 comments:

KimB said...

This is a delightful CAS card Mary. I love how delicate it is and your mouses stripey pink jumper is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Patrice said...

I love how you've partially cut, and layered this sweet little mouse, Mary. Lovely use of the challenge colours - thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Christine Blain said...

So sweet, Mary! I laughed at your "hour of searching" for a strip of DSP to use! Thanks for entering your lovely card in our Just Add Ink challenge this week. x

Jan said...

Such a sweet image Mary, and I too love how you've partially cut out your beautifully colloured little mouse and branch. Such a fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh very cute - beautifully coloured. It seems that mice are very on-trend at the moment. Chantell JAI