Saturday, December 2, 2017

Tag along with me - day one and two

Whilst Christmas cards are always at the top of my list at this time of year, I tend to forget to make tags until the very last minute.  So I am hoping to rectify that with a Tag a Day post challenge to myself.  No guarantee as to how long I can keep this up, especially as it was supposed to start on the 1st December !! but hey ho, I am going to give it a shot, and to this end I am going to post the first two now.
 
Day one just had to be this cute little llama - loved him last year when he first came out and he is still a favourite.


Couldn't decide on Day two so have posted both.  Both Santa and the reindeer are from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set - such an easy make with the punch to cut them out.


Three very simple tags but at least I am on the way.
Cheers,
Mary

No comments: